Do you write good?
We’re so swamped that our copywriter didn’t have time to proof this career ad. Do you love to write? Do you get visibly excited talking about brand strategy? Do people describe you as very creative and a bit weird? Can you handle someone changing your copy without crying at your desk? Did the grammar in our headline make your right eye twitch? If so, you may just be the hard-working, creative-thinking, hyphen-loving strategically-strategic copywriter we’ve been searching for.
What will you do here?
The copywriter is responsible for analyzing client briefs, developing concepts, and writing copy for use in advertising, digital content, and design. Working closely with account planners, art directors, and clients, the copywriter provides creative and strategic messaging to help build strong brands and ensure client objectives are successfully met.
- Work closely with account planners, digital strategist, art directors and designers, and clients in order to discover the true essence of a brand identity
- Distill complex client briefs down to essential and key messaging takeaways
- Develop creative and effective ad campaigns that are equally strong in concept and strategy
- Prepare and present creative concepts to client groups
- Write creative and memorable copy for a wide variety of mediums including: outdoor billboards, TV and video, online, cinema, radio, print, and more
- Write content for social media
- Work with the creative and account team to develop and maintain brand personality for all clients, ensuring a clear and consistent brand identity is portrayed across all media
- Creative direct video and radio productions
- Proofread all materials prior to final production
- Research client and associated competitor products and services in order to ensure that all messaging is accurate, on-brand and on-target
- Continually monitor and assess marketing messages in order to ensure brand identity is maintained over time
The successful candidate will possess:
- A post-secondary diploma or degree in marketing, communications, or related discipline
- A minimum of 3-years work experience in advertising, marketing, or related field
- Creativity, imagination, and a passion for marketing
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- The ability to be proactive, innovative, and highly organized
- An ability to work successfully both independently and as part of a larger team
- The ability to be flexible and work well with a variety of personalities
As Bravo Tango’s newest Copywriter, you’ll enjoy:
- A flexible working environment
- Competitive salary (based on relevant experience)
- Awesome co-workers
- An excellent benefits package
- Great coffee and a cereal bar
If this sounds like your kind of gig, send your advertising portfolio, writing samples and resume to email@example.com.